My inspiration : DJ Bynar


Hello again! Due to my heavy schedule I had to leave my blog for a long time without a post, but for the next few days I have plenty of time and I promise to concentrate more in here!

After this sort introduction I want to represent you a DJ that is also a very good friend of mine, an inspiration and a person with ultimate taste in good music!

DJ BYNAR

Ladies and Gentlemen DJ Bynar's Mashups:

1.Bynar - A Fairytale To Hide(The Killers vs. White Lies)

2.Bynar - Abwehr Sandman (Metallica vs. Black Strobe) (Mirror)

3.Bynar - Flesh Of The Problematique (Muse vs. The Hacker) (Mirror)

4.Bynar - I Found You After A Hundred Years (The Cure vs. Axwell) (Mirror)

5.Bynar - John & Lillian (Depeche Mode) (Mirror)

6.Bynar - Heaven In My Sombre World (David Guetta vs. UNKLE vs. Tenek) (Rapidshare)

7.Metallica vs. Black Strobe - Abwehr Sandman (Bynar's Exit Light Mix)

If you like Bynar's mashups you can vote for him at MashStix.com

DJ Bynar has also a personal website http://www.djbynar.com/ where you can find, beside these mashups, his "Indie Disco"podcasts(currently has reached #127), acoustic podcasts and presentetions of new talented bands!

Cheers!


Share/Bookmark